The OIT Help Center is the first point of contact for all OIT clients with computer-related questions or problems. In addition to assisting clients with their day-to-day computing needs, the Help Center also manages all aspects of OIT computing accounts, including the creation of new accounts, password changes, and billing issues.
Come to the OIT Help Center for your hardware and software support needs. We provide repair, maintenance, and installation services for campus computers and peripheral equipment as well as software consulting services. We also oversee the distribution of site-licensed software on campus and offer competitive prices on computer upgrades and enhancements such as network cards, memory and hard drives.
Effective Monday, January 14, 2013, all services of the OIT Repair Center are provided by the OIT Help Center.
Location: A109 LGRC LR
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Patricia Kochin - Director of Help Services
- Kevin Skelly - Assistant Director for Software Support
- Genti Lagji - Technical Services Manager
- Fred McIver - Technical Services Manager
- Matthew Harrington - Senior Technical Support Consultant
- Paul-Anthony Laffan - Technical Support Consultant I
- Jeremy Vight - Senior Technical Support Consultant
- Frank Aronson - Technical Support Consultant I
- Jeffery Corder - Systems Administrator
- Greg Fay - Service Coordinator
- Chris Jones - Electronic Technician I
- John Obrzut - Technical Assistant III
- Elliott McClinton - Client Server / Programmer Consultant
- Jason Houghton - Senior Technical Support Consultant / Account Manager
- Yvette Mushenski - Departmental Assistant
- Sharon Monast - Clerk V
- Irene Dzioba - Clerk IV
- Lori Weaver - Bookkeeper II
- Elisa Campell - Departmental Assistant
- Taylor Wadsworth - Technical Support Consultant I
- Jill LaBeau - Technical Support Consultant I
- Andrew Berg - Technical Support Consultant I
- Kenyon Fairey - Departmental Assistant