To connect to VPN, members of the University community should contact the Central IT Help Center or their department's IT professional. We will work with you to assess your specific needs and determine if VPN is the right solution for you. If VPN meets your needs, we will add you to the list of approved VPN users and you will receive a VPN group name (realm).
A new, enhanced VPN service will be launched in summer 2014. The new VPN software and documentation is currently available in BETA.
- Free desktop client for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux computers
- Secure connection to the campus network from off-campus
- Remote access some campus servers and the Library databases
- About the New VPN Service
- Install & Configure Network Connect VPN Client for Windows
- Install & Configure Junos Pulse VPN Client for Windows
- Install & Configure Junos Pulse VPN Client for Mac OS X
- Access VPN Through the VPN Web Portal
- Connect to Junos Pulse VPN (Android)
- Connect to Junos Pulse VPN (iOS)