- Instructors can now request Moodle in SPIRE for Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 on-campus courses.
- Easy and secure environment for instructors to post course content online
- Wide collection of traditional instructional tools, including discussion forums, online quizzes, drop boxes for assignments, live chats, and online grade books
- Student centered collaborative tools, including Wiki, Glossary, and Database activites
- Use in conjunction with other University tools (e.g., UDrive) or with external services (e.g., YouTube & Google Docs)
Top Support Center Articles for Students
- Student Access to Moodle Courses
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Students
- Manage Email Notifications in Moodle for Students
Top Support Center Articles for Instructors
- A Quick Tour of Moodle for Instructors
- A Guide to Building a New Course in Moodle
- Reuse a Moodle Course Using "Import"
- Important Settings for Your Moodle Course