The OIT Help Center is the first point of contact for all OIT clients with computer-related questions or problems. In addition to assisting clients with their day-to-day computing needs, the Help Center also manages all aspects of OIT computing accounts, including the creation of new accounts, password changes, and billing issues.
Come to the OIT Help Center for your hardware and software support needs. We provide repair, maintenance, and installation services for campus computers and peripheral equipment as well as software consulting services. We also oversee the distribution of site-licensed software on campus and offer competitive prices on computer upgrades and enhancements such as network cards, memory and hard drives.
Effective Monday, January 14, 2013, all services of the OIT Repair Center are provided by the OIT Help Center.
Location: A109 LGRC LR
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Patricia Kochin - Director
- Andrew Vernon - Assistant Director
- Kevin Skelly - Assistant Director
- Genti Lagji - Technical Services Manager
- Fred McIver - Technical Services Manager
- Matthew Harrington - Multimedia Specialist
- Paul-Anthony Laffan - Wireless Specialist
- Jeremy Vight - Copyright Specialist
- Stephen Orszulak - Technical Support Consultant
- Frank Aronson - Technical Support Consultant
- Jeffery Corder - Systems Administrator
- Greg Fay - Hardware Repair Manager
- Chris Jones - Hardware Repiar Technician
- John Obrzut - Hardware Repair Technician
- Elliott McClinton - Client Server / Prog Consultant
- Jason Houghton - Account Manager
- Yvette Mushenski - Account Manager
- Sharon Monast - Administrative Assistant
- Irene Dzioba - Clerk IV
- Lori Weaver - Bookkeeper II
- Elisa Campell - Departmental Assistant